As the saying goes, food is the most important thing for the people. People are keen to pursue delicious food. Xiaobian recommends delicious food for everyone. If you like delicious food, please don’t miss it!
Introduction: eight family delicacies are recommended, which are healthy and delicious. The more you eat, the more delicious it is. It’s simple!
Tremella, wolfberry and Sydney syrup
1. Soak the tremella in warm water for half an hour.
2. Peel and slice the pear.
3. Put them into the pot together, pour in proper water, and turn to a gentle fire for 1 hour after boiling.
4. Finally, add wolfberry and old rock candy. It will take two or three minutes.
Refreshing pumpkin syrup
1. Peel, wash and slice pumpkin.
2. Wash wolfberry in cold water for a while.
3. Put the pumpkin into the pot, add some water, boil it in high heat, then transfer the heat to boil until the pumpkin crumbles.
4 put in the Chinese wolfberry and the old ice sugar to soak gently.
Red bean and job’s tears
1. Red beans and job’s tears and old ice sugar are reserved.
2. Clean job’s tears and red beans.
3. Pour the washed red beans and job’s tears into the pressure cooker, add 12-15 times of cold water, and then add old sugar.
4 close the lid, heat up the steam and turn to a gentle fire. Press for 25 – 30 minutes.
Spicy fried noodles
Raw materials: 200g fresh noodles, 100g raw pork, 2tbsp raw soy sauce, 1tbsp rice wine, 1tbsp sesame oil, 1tbsp rice dressing, 1tbsp green onion, 1tbsp dried chili, 1tbsp salt, 1tbsp green onion, 1tbsp green chili, 2tbsp edible oil, 2tbsp cassava starch
1. Clean and cut scallion and green pepper for reservation
2. Clean and cut the raw pork, add 1 tbsp rice wine and 1 tbsp salt to mix, and put in 2 tbsp cassava starch for sizing
3. In the oil pan, put 2 tbsp of oil into it. After boiling, stir fry the meat shreds. When it’s 8 minutes old, remove it and leave a small amount of oil
4. Add 0.6 tbsp of oil and 1 tbsp of soy sauce to mix
5. Put the scallion and green pepper into the pot, stir fry the pot, cut the dried pepper and put it into the stir fry
6. Cook noodles, stir fry well
7. Add 1 tbsp of bibimbap sauce, 1 tbsp of soy sauce, shake the noodles with chopsticks
8. Stir fry the fresh noodles evenly, cut in the scallions, turn off the fire
Fried noodles with soy sauce
Raw materials: 1 small handle of fresh noodles, 1 / 5 of red onion, 2 pieces of cabbage, 1 carrot, 1 raw egg, appropriate raw soy sauce, appropriate seaweed, appropriate cooking oil
Methods: 1. Cut cabbage, carrot and onion into thin shreds
2. Boil the water in the pot, put the fresh noodles in and cook until they are seven ripe, then fish out
3. Put cooking oil in the fished out flour and mix it up for easy bonding
4. Stir fry shredded carrot, scallion and cabbage
5. Put the oil mixed noodles on the filter screen and sprinkle with tap water
6. Put the fresh noodles into the frying pan, and stir well with the three shreds
7. Add the raw sauce and stir fry to taste, turn off the fire and set the plate
8. Put a small amount of oil in the frying pan, fry an entire egg over a small heat, cover it with noodles, and sprinkle some seaweed
Sweet water with white fungus and papaya
1. Peel and wash the horseshoe, slice the tremella, wash the hair, and then peel the papaya.
2. Put a certain amount of water in the pot, add horseshoe, tremella and jujube, and boil for 1 hour.
3.1 hours later, add papaya and old rock sugar, and cook again for 10 minutes.
Sauteed pear with black fungus
1. Soak the tremella in water for 12 hours, remove impurities and peel a small piece. Soak the saponacia rice for 4 hours in advance, wash it, peel the pear, remove the shell and slice for reservation.
2. Put all the raw materials into the electric rice cooker, add 1600 grams of water, press the cooking button to cook for 40 minutes, add the old sugar, and then cook for 10 minutes.
Sweet osmanthus soup with two ears and red dates
1. Break the black fungus and Tremella into small pieces and wash them with cold water for several times. Then put them into the pot and add proper cold water. Cover them. Turn to a gentle fire after the fire is over. Stew for about 60 minutes.
2 Honghui rinses and peels, cuts the meat into small strips, peels the dried osmanthus, puts them into the pot together, stews them again for about 20 minutes, then puts them into the osmanthus tree and the old ice sugar.
3. Turn off the fire and put it to a low temperature. Soak the wolfberry fruit in warm boiled water until it is soft. Drain the water and put it into the pot. After mixing, you can take it.