October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. What products would you suggest to raise awareness among your employees/clients?
I have several products that I LOVE for Breast Cancer Awareness Month! You can either give them out to increase awareness or sell them and donate the proceeds to your favorite Breast Cancer charity.
1. Silicone Awareness Bracelets are a great and very inexpensive item to hand out to your all of your employees and clients – prevention and early detection save lives. They are great items to give out to remind your employees (or their significant other) to get an annual mammogram.
2. 16 oz. Carnival Cups are a great reward for employees (or their spouses) that went for their annual mammogram. Early detection is key when it comes to breast cancer. Giving out these cups as a great reward lets employees and their families know that you care WHILE also bringing down your healthcare costs.
3. Awareness Ribbon Key holder. Many people drive their cars to and from work (or at least to and from somewhere at least once a day), ensuring that your message is in front of your employee or client,
reminding them that you care about them and their health several times per day.
4. Neoprene Lunch Bag. Whether healthy or sick you’ve gotta eat, and so do your employees or clients. A neoprene lunch bag is not only attractive and durable; it keeps the message of breast cancer awareness, early detection/prevention and working for a cure in front of them and everyone they eat with on a daily basis.
5. Breast Cancer Awareness T-Shirt . Lastly, but not least, a Breast Cancer Awareness T-Shirt. Let us customize t-shirts especially for you and your business. We have many different Breast Cancer Awareness slogans that are both funny and attention-getting. My favorite was one we did for a ladies softball team that said “Don’t Let Breast Cancer Steal Second Base”. They sold them for $25 each raising over $2,000 for breast cancer research.
Would you like us to put together a Breast Cancer Awareness Program for your company and/or clients? Or, would you like to raise some money for your favorite breast cancer research center or charity? We offer so many great items that would work well for you including, mugs, tumblers, pens, bags, totes, stress relievers, etc.
Call GS PROMO SOURCE, LLC anytime for terrific ideas and products that you can use to promote your company, keep your employees/clients healthy or just to spread the word about Breast Cancer prevention, early detection and awareness in your local community in October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month at 860-304-2899.
Kristen Larcom Feeney | GS Promo Source, LLC |Direct: 860.304.2899 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.gsPromoSource.com