What are the top ten promotional product searches?
The top 10 searches in August 2013 were…what do you like about these products?
1. Pen – Everyone is always “looking” for a pen. The average pen has 8 users. What a great way to brand your company without breaking your budget. Many new pens incorporate a stylus on the end for use with your smart phone or touch screen computer!
2. Stylus – it seems as though everyone has a smart phone or tablet nowadays. A stylus makes these devise easier to use if you have long fingernails and the soft rubber tip eliminates fingerprints and smudges from your device(s).
3. Water bottle – these are a great opportunity to keep your name in front of your clients as so many people drink water or other cold beverages throughout their day either while working at their desk, running errands or exercising.
4. Lanyards – these are a terrific way to keep your name in front of clients as many people use them to keep their keys or ID cards handy.
5. Tote – When evaluated by impressions, a tote bag is the most productive imprinted product available. During its average 7 month lifespan an average tote bag will expose your logo to 7224 people. That makes tote bags 2.4 times more productive than the next highest producer of impressions – caps and headgear.
6. Tumbler – The one thing that is always on my desk is my double-wall tumbler. I love it because it has a HUGE imprint area and it is one of those items that spends all week on your client’s desk or countertop.
7. Golf – Millions of Americans play golf each year. Many do so for business meetings and corporate tournaments. This makes golf promotions an idea giveaway for you, especially if you, yourself enjoy golfing.
8. Football – No matter how you slice it, people are just crazy about football. Whether it is a freezer mug to keep your clients’ drinks cold during the big game, football themed sportswear or even magnetic schedules for your local high school or professional football team – these promotions will be a hit with your existing or potential clients.
9. Umbrella – Umbrellas make a great promotional item/corporate gift for anyone. What better way to let your client know that you’ll be there when you need them than giving them a promotional umbrella.
10. Backpack – Millions of kids went back to school at the end of August last year, making a backpack an ideal giveaway or re-sellable item for many types of companies that would like to make an impression of those people or their parents. A backpack that protects your computer is also a great giveaway or incentive for anyone that owns a laptop or tablet.
Interested in some great ideas for September?
Then give us a call today at 860-304-2899.